1. Buying a ticket the passenger concludes a contract for transportation with the carrier, who assumes his responsibilities pursuant to Art.Art. 42 - 48 of the Vehicle Transportation Act (State Gazette, No.89/1999, Issue11/2002.
2. The carrier provides the holder of a valid ticket issued by the company, or by its partners abroad, transportation on the destination indicated, as well as free transportation of his personal luggage, consisting of a suitcase and a handbag (per person/ ticket.
3. Each additional luggage is chargeable. Additional luggage can only be taken if there is enough capacity in the baggage – boots of the coach.
4. The price of the ticket includes the transportation of one suitcase and one on-board luggage with a total weight up to 30 кg, and a suitcase size of 100/60/30 cm. First extra luggage - 5 €, second extra luggage – 25 €, unless there are any special fares for
the travel period.
5. Changes and cancellation fees:
• Cancellation made within 72 h prior to the departure, 10% deduction from the full fare;
• 72 h up to 24 h prior to the departure, 50% deduction
• Within less than 24 h - no refund, the same for lost or stolen ticket.
6. The carrier is not liable for lost or stolen tickets.
7.The validity of the return tickets is 6 months. Booking of open tickets is required either in the sell-offices of the carrier or of its partners abroad.
8. The reconfirmation of the journey date is required, especially in cases of a long period between the initial reservation and the date of the return journey.
9. Open-return tickets are accepted as an exception, depending on the seats available in the bus.
10. A passenger, purchased a ticket, is insured, for the course of the journey, for the “Accident” risk. Should a higher insurance and/or the inclusion of another insurance event be required, the passenger can conclude an individual insurance contract.
11. The carrier is not liable for passport, visa and custom problems of the passengers, which are entirely their responsibility, as well as for insurances for “Life” and “Medical expenses” risks.
12. Every passenger is financially liable in person for infringements of Schengen regulations for traveling abroad. Fines are paid personally.
13. Every passenger is financially liable in person for damages caused by him/her on the vehicle.
14. The carrier is not liable for delays due to unforeseen conditions such as strikes, traffic blocks, bad weather, catastrophes or other instances of force-majeure, as well as for lost or stolen luggage before the check-in at the bus and after the handing over of the luggage at the final station.
15. In case of journey is not realized due to default of the carrier, only the value of the unrealized part of the trip is refundable.
16. No pet transportation, as well as transportation of TV-sets, bicycles, washing machines, heaters and others.
17. Smoking in the bus is forbidden during the entire journey.
18. The use of the individual safety belts in the bus during the journey is obligatory throughout Europe. No using them is under fine and paid personally.
19. Transportation of unaccompanied luggage is forbidden.
20. All complaints must be in writing with attached copy of the ticket or resp. luggage label and have to be presented no later than 1 month after the journey. Technical troubles, concerning the comfort during the journey, are not occasion for complaints.
21. All arrival times published in timetables, schedules and others are approximate.
Information and reservations:
Sofia, Central Bus Station,“Trafficmarket” Tel: +359 (2) 832 10 32; 981 9848
Sofia, Krasna polyana, Mechka 35 str. Tel: +359 (2) 812 0 812; 812 0 810